Followers

Monday, February 8, 2010

Nuxe Reve de Miel Foaming Bath and Shower Gel and Gentle Shampoo

I am enjoying using both these nourishing products from the Nuxe Reve de Miel range as a pick me up for the winter blahs.  As with all Nuxe products, they contain no parabens or chemical ingredients.   They are formulated using honey, lime blossom and plant oils. The Foaming Bath and Shower Gel smells wonderful and I use it for a relaxing bath or as a shower gel. Either way, it leaves my skin feeling nourished and softly scented.  The Reve de Miel Gentle Shampoo is a wonderful all purpose shampoo.  As my hair tends to be dry, I use it with the Huile Prodigieuse and put a little oil in my hair as a treatment followed by the shampoo, or if I am in a hurry, I use the shampoo first and use a little of the Huile Prodigieuse as a leave in treatment.    

I take both these products in smaller bottles to the gym and love using them in the shower after a work out. I use the Huile Prodigieuse for a hot oil treatment on my hair while I am in the sauna, and my hair turns out wonderfully silky and smooth.  Then I use a little of the Huile Prodigieuse as an all over body oil while my skin is still a little damp after my shower.  The oil sinks into my skin quickly and gets rid of the winter dryness.  So I leave the gym feeling refreshed as though I had been at the spa.

The Reve de Miel line is available with the rest of the Nuxe products at Shoppers Drug Mart and the Bay.

1 comment:

  1. They look really nice, I could do with a new gentle shampoo, I tend to forget about that brand, I got a few skincare things ages ago but nothing since. I'll see if I can hunt those down. Thanks for the review x

    ReplyDelete